ACME provides a wide range of services for its constituents which include:
- Water and Wastewater – provides water and wastewater utility services.
- Roadway Improvements – construction and maintenance of roadways and infrastructure.
- Surface Water Management – construction and maintenance of drainage facilities and infrastructure, including pump stations, canals,
water bodies, swales, and storm water conveyance system. Compliance with water quality requirements mandated by various State and Federal agencies. Operating expenses include engineering, legal, and audit services, canal mowing and aquatic vegetation control, regulatory costs, materials, supplies and equipment for maintaining infrastructure.
- Environmental Services – perform mosquito and pest control service.
- Parks and Recreational Facilities – construction and maintenance of littoral plantings, pathways, sidewalks, and multi-purpose pathway construction and maintenance, and special event preparation.
- Equestrian Trails – maintenance and construction of all public equestrian trails, fencing and trail heads.
- Preserve Maintenance – Responsible for overseeing and maintaining the Wellington Environmental Preserve at Marjory Stoneman Douglas Everglades Habitat, the Birkdale Preserve, and Big Blue Preserve.